We all know how much this plan is required for our city. As the whole city is gripped with Puja, some traffic plan is must so that the peace and harmony of the city is not violated and rather remains maintained.
The given chart is issued by the Dibrugarh administration by looking and keeping every outcomes in mind and how it will ease people to hope puja mandaps. The symbols plot are depicted with their meaning on the right side of the given chart.
Areas restricted for entry –
• Amolapatty Chariali toward Marwari patty (All Vehicles).
• Convoy road towards Gabarupathar (All Vehicles).
• P.N.Road junction towards Shantipara.
• Thana Chariali towards Phool Bagan.
• Graham Bazar police point towards Phool Bagan.
• Panch Ali to Gabarupathar.
No parking areas –
• Marwari Patty on NH37.
• Jhalukpara Road.
• New Market Area.
• Mancotta Road.
• Bordoloi Avenue.
• Seujpur Road.
• T.R. Phukan Road.
•Jalan T.E. Road to AMCH.
One way –
• Seujpur Path.
• P.N. Road.
• A.T. Amolapatty to Graham Bazar.
• Jalan T.E Road.
• K.C.Gogoi Path.
Parking places –
• Chowkidingee Khel Pathar Convoy road (MJBT)
• Jalan Bus Stand, A.T. Road.